During recent house renovations as discussed in our last post, Joe has decided to pass on his layout to a new owner.
Key details are...
- Size - 9ft 9in by 15in (includes support legs, stock tray, backscene boards and transport end panels)
- Baseboards are built on open frames and thus very light
- Trackwork is Peco Code 75, the points are live frog and have been modified to look more realistic
- Electrics are built for DCC control but would be very easy to modify for DC
- Built in electrical point control at front of layout
- Board to board wiring via multi-pin connectors and cabling
- Currently fitted with dummy 3rd rail equipment but can be very easily removed
- Storage yard consists of storage cassettes and 1 fixed track (original plan was to extend the layout at this point)
- LED lighting pelmet (no supports included)
- Trackwork is fully ballasted and a good start has been made on groundcover/structures and is a great starting canvas to modify to your chosen era/location
Price in the above condition is £300, with free delivery within a 50 mile radius of Glasgow, or a fuel only charge outwith, or collection from Airdrie. The layout is currently fitted with a MegaPoints control system and servo's controlling the pointwork, these can be included for an extra £60
Please see photos of the layout on the gallery page
If interested, please contact Joe on firstname.lastname@example.org